X TRONICS OFFERS A BROAD RANGE OF AUTOMATION AND CONTROL SOLUTIONS FROM PLC’S, HMI’S, OPERATOR INTERFACES, MOTION CONTROLS AND SOFTWARE.
X Tronics delivers a comprehensive product offering to meet your unique automation requirements. For more than 15 years, X Tronics has delivered solutions that keeps automation operations powered and productive. Whether it’s a power conditioning application or a level control solution. We have the technical expertise to provide the right solution for your application the first time.
If you need application support and expertise in these areas, please contact us.
- Automated Conveying
- Automotive Factory Floor
- Machine Control Solutions
- Material Handling and Conveyors
IDEC’s operator interface products offer a perfect solution for your display needs. Bright LCD touch screens deliver crisp images, with powerful configuration tools that allow you to easily create a user-friendly and powerful system, enhancing your “Human Machine Interaction.”
- HG2J Series – 7” HMI Display – Beautiful and brilliant display with new function. The space-saving design contributes to the downsizing of equipment.
- High Performance Series – Sharp Displays with Excellent Clarity, Brightest in the market. The High Performance series of touchscreens are high definition TFT LCD displays with resolution of SVGA 800×600 pixels (8.4” to 12.1” display) and VGA 640 X 480 pixels (5.7” display).
- Enhanced 5.7” Series – The NEW HG2G Enhanced Communication HMI, a significant upgrade to their previous 5.7 inch model. The color version of the HG2G Enhanced Communication HMI has a resolution of 65,536 colors via its TFT LCD screen and a brightness of 500 cd/m2.
- Compact 4.3” Series – The super-bright 4.3” HG1G TFT LCD series of touchscreens offer a high resolution of 480 x 272 pixels, and a vivid 65K color-display with a brightness of 800cd/m2. With most of the features and functionalities found in a larger screen, including remote monitoring and control and an FTP function, HG1G also supports multiple communications – up to four protocols simultaneously.
PLC MicroSmart FC6A Plus
The next generation IDEC MicroSmart FC6A Plus PLC stretches performance beyond micro PLC limits! With its 2,060 I/O capacity, this PLC can control large machines or entire small-scale manufacturing facilities, providing more capabilities for even the most demanding applications.
IDEC Corporation and AMCI, an established supplier of motion control systems, have partnered to address this issue by offering a simple yet highly capable stepper motion control system. This AMCI by IDEC product line includes controllers, stepper motors, a combo controller+drive, a combo drive+stepper motor, and the 3-in-1 controller+drive+stepper motor. When combined with an IDEC FC6A PLC and its embedded motion control software modules, these products allow users to quickly and simply implement single- and multi-axis motion control in a wide range of industries and applications.
The SX5E series offers a fast, 5-Port Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch with a wide range of operating voltages (AC and DC) and operating temperatures. With a compact, industrial-grade design and rugged metal housing, this switch is suitable for installation in Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations and for industrial applications in harsh environmental conditions requiring an IP30 degree of protection.
FC6A MicroSmart PLC
10 Good Reasons for Choosing PULS
Want more information?
Get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We can’t wait to hear from you!